A MEETING ROOM LIKE NO OTHER
Rye Windmill’s 300 year old octagonal brick base provides an inspirational venue whether it is for a small conference, training, brain-storming or off-site days.
The room provides great flexibility for clients in terms of seating layout. We can offer most formats from a simple boardroom set-up to an arena presentation accommodating up to 30 attendees.
Food and drinks can be served in the old beamed granary restaurant next door.
- Fully flexible conference space for up to 30 people
- Large LCD HD TV with laptop connectivity
- Use of bar, & granary restaurant
- Catering can be provided
- Free broadband WiFi
- Flexible lighting and blinds
- Disabled access
- 2 Mins from train station
- Free private carpark
- Overflow long stay parking (2 min walk).
"I recently organized a work retreat in Rye for 12 of my colleagues. We decided to stay at the Windmill and we could not have picked better! The service was impeccable and always attentive. The rooms were spacious and clean, the breakfast delicious and both Gill and Brian were extremely helpful with everything."
Petulia, Context Travel - November 2012